Saturday 6 February 2021

The Unseemly Rush to Open

I know that as a retired person with a guaranteed income, my pension, no mortgage and no children to home-school I am having it relatively easy during the lockdowns. But am I the only one with grave misgivings regarding the seeming rush to "open up" that is being trumpeted in much of the media?
Personally I would rather stay locked-down for an additional few weeks rather than open up too soon and then being forced to lockdown yet again.

I would have thought that the Prime Minister would do best by damping down expectations until we are certain that we have the virus situation under some sort of control. I think that although the numbers are far better than they were we are not yet out of the woods. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete