Some of you may recall that last September I shaved my head to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Nurses and to support Billie a brave young lady who has leukemia. When talking to Billie I said that one of the things that I had always wanted to do was have a shave in a barbaers with the hot towels and done with a cut-throat razor. For my birthday Billie gave me a voucher to have a shave at "Kack the Clipper" in Shoreditch.
Earlier today I went and used it and the deed was done - without a nick! If any men out there reading this have not had a proper shave I urge you to go and have one. It is a sublime experience, my skin feels as soft as a baby's bottom - no doubt in the morning it will be back to its usual state.
PS: Please pray for Billie she is scheduled to have a bone marrow transplant at the end of the month.
Cabinet Office Minister Unable to Say Any Way in Which Labour Will Cut
Welfare Bill
-
Junior Cabinet Office minister Sally Jameson insisted on the morning
broadcast round that the government would cut benefits, but was unable to
say when or ...
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment