I am a retired Consulting IT Specialist. I have been married to Julia for 50 yearsrs and we are blessed with four children; David, Andrew, Lawrie and Hélèna. Not forgetting the "other half's"; Gaew married to Andrew, Lawrie's partner Emma and Hélèna's husband Sam.
In addition we have two grandchildren - Henry Thomas, son of Lawrie and Emma. Henry was eight in April 2021 and his sister, Georgia Rose, born on 29 December 2017.
I am ordained as a Permanent Deacon in the RC Church - date of ordination 8 June 2013 so am now in my ninth year of ministry.
StationsTimer
-
I’ve just published my first iPhone app! With grateful thanks to Nash delos
Santos for hosting it in his Apple store. Do you need to lead the Stations
of t...
‘The Jews are beloved of God’
-
I wanted to break my silence today, to post something following the
horrific attacks in my own backyard, close to where I live. Let us hold all
those impac...
The Last Post
-
Teresa Shute 5/12/1949 – 10/4/2018 From July 2013 until the end of January
this year I placed at least one post here every single day of the year.
Every da...
Scottish Flora and Fauna
-
And here is some of the wonderful Flora and Fauna we saw
Slightly overexposed orchid
Look close and you'll see an otter...
David Attenborough (!)
Puffins...
iOS 7 Design Consistency: Button Colors
-
While iOS 7 brought many welcome changes to Apple’s mobile operating
system, one category of change that has not set well with many developers
and users is...
No comments:
Post a Comment