The photo is of a class at Hamilton House School, Newstead Road, Lee, London SE12, taken in about 1954. Mrs Hanks was the teacher. I am seated far left; David Shaw is behind me. John Holland standing left hand end of the bench - sadly John died in an air rash (Fleet Air Arm training flight) in May 1970. Are any others in the photo still around? In particular I would like to catch up with John Houghton, think he is stood middle row next to Mrs Hanks. John Houghton, John Holland and I all went to Aske's at New Cross - we drifted apart during our school years often wondered what happened to him
Yield on 20-Year UK Gilts Breaches 6% for First Time Since 1998
-
The yield on U.K. 20 Year Gilts has risen above 6% for the first time since
1998. Last week it was 30-year yields… The yield currently sits at 6.03%.
The c...
2 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment