Sunday 28 May 2023

Phillip Schofield - A sad reflection on life today

 Phillip Schofield - I wonder what is driving the widespread tabloid coverage? Why the prurient interest in his life? What has his brother's conviction got to do with things - he appears to be convicted of the crime of guilt by association. He is "just" a TV presenter after all - is he really the most important thing on the planet? Judging by the press coverage the answer is yes!

Personally I have rarely seen him on TV. The shows that he has presented do not interest me, and if I watch breakfast TV I prefer the BBC offering. Therefore I cannot comment on how good he is.
It just seems to me a sorry reflection on the current state of the country that so much time and effort are spent on the personal life of one person. In all honesty the only people that should have any interest are his ex-wife, his family and his close friends. On that point am I any better posting about him?
On that note I shall end and say a prayer for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment