Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Letter from the Mellish Family of Bromley

Dear all,
Apologies if you have not had a card so far this year. We, or rather I, managed to lose our address book earlier in the year. You are never quite certain whose addresses you do not have until Christmas cards start arriving. So if you have not had a had from us please email me your postal address
It has been a mixed year for us - most of it was brilliant, but it has ended with a downer - the death of two cousins, one on my my mum's side of the family and one on my dad's.
The really good parts were:
1. Birth of our first grandchild on Friday 5th of April - Henry Thomas Reynard Mellish his parents being Lawrie and Emma

2.
My ordination to the Permanent Diaconate in the RC Church - 8th June
The Litany of the Saints
With the Bishop and assembled clergy

3. Wedding of our daughter Helena to Sam on 17th August



With Julia's twin sister and her family

The Family - Barry, Julia, Sam. Helena, David. Andrew, Gaew. Lawrie, Emma and Henry

Additionally I did a Sky Dive in April- my last years birthday present from my children - do they really love me???



Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and peace, prosperity and good health in 2014.

Barry and Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment