Saturday 12 March 2016

First shave at a barbers!

Some of you may recall that last September I shaved my head to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Nurses and to support Billie a brave young lady who has leukemia. When talking to Billie I said that one of the things that I had always wanted to do was have a shave in a barbaers with the hot towels and done with a cut-throat razor. For my birthday Billie gave me a voucher to have a shave at "Kack the Clipper" in Shoreditch.
Earlier today I went and used it and the deed was done - without a nick! If any men out there reading this have not had a proper shave I urge you to go and have one. It is a sublime experience, my skin feels as soft as a baby's bottom - no doubt in the morning it will be back to its usual state.

PS: Please pray for Billie she is scheduled to have a bone marrow transplant at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment