Despite all the gaffes that UKIP are making support for them seems to be growing. My own view is that this is due to:
1. Many people are fed up with and disillusioned with the mainstream parties.
2. They want to punish the main parties.
3. They feel that the Euro Parliament is a joke and so will use this vote as a protest vote.
4. On all major things the mainstream parties are in broad agreement. HS2, immigration, membership of the EU, etc etc.
5. Political leadership in this country is the worst that I have know in the past 45 years that I have been able to vote.
Please think seriously about these elections and vote for whoever represents your own views.
Viral Dad on Science Museum School Trip Made Up Story, Deletes Account - Twitter users may have seen a viral thread posted yesterday by “Simon from Harlow”, a dad live-tweeting a school trip to the Science Museum gone wrong. S...
3 hours ago