Despite all the gaffes that UKIP are making support for them seems to be growing. My own view is that this is due to:
1. Many people are fed up with and disillusioned with the mainstream parties.
2. They want to punish the main parties.
3. They feel that the Euro Parliament is a joke and so will use this vote as a protest vote.
4. On all major things the mainstream parties are in broad agreement. HS2, immigration, membership of the EU, etc etc.
5. Political leadership in this country is the worst that I have know in the past 45 years that I have been able to vote.
Please think seriously about these elections and vote for whoever represents your own views.
Labour Call Centre Staff on 12 Hours a Week Get 30p Pay Rise - Staff at Labour’s Newcastle call centre aren’t exactly over the moon about a 30p pay rise they’ve been given in line with this month’s increase to the Na...
10 minutes ago