Wednesday 3 July 2013

Back to earth!

It has been a somewhat strange past few weeks. It started with our Pre-Ordination Retreat at Douai Abbey. Then the ordination of my friend and colleague Stephen; followed by my ordination on 8 June. Then off to the Channel Islands for a holiday and to attend the ordinations of three more of my friends, Mark, David and Chris. We were back on the Thursday in time to attend Phil's ordination on Saturday at Lancing in Sussex. There are no ordinations this Saturday - but two on July 13!

The Channel Islands were great, we could have done with some warmer weather, especially Julia, but at least it wasn't wet. I would highly recommend a holiday in the Channel Islands with a visit to Herm a must do.

Stephen's Ordination




After my Service

Cutting the cake

With some of the extended family and Bishop Pat
But Julia never left me!

Mark cutting his cake with his Bishop

Chapel Gardens at Herm

"Sea Shell" beach

Some great scenery

David and Chris cutting the cake

We did have some sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment